Regain the skills you need to perform activities of daily living and to enjoy independence.
Having the ability to perform Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) can help a person live an independent lifestyle and help maintain their overall safety and well-being. Many factors can affect a person’s ability to accomplish ADLs, including age, health condition, or disability. Our reliable and experienced occupational therapists here at Healing Through Caring Homecare LLC help individuals regain essential skill sets to overcome their struggles in performing daily tasks.
Our occupational therapists aid you with:
- Re-education of Basic Living Skills
- Management of Household Affairs
- Initial and Ongoing Health Assessment/Evaluation
- Education for Using Adaptive Equipment
- Exercise for Muscle Strength and to Restore Balance
- Activities to Enhance Sensory and Motor Skills
- Care Coordination with Other Health Care Providers
Contact us or set an appointment so that you can discuss with our representatives how we can assist you through our Occupational Therapy services.